We do have certain Health & Safety requirements in order to protect everybody involved, so it is important that you thoroughly read the contents below, in order to help us – help you to have a great day out in a safe and secure manner…
1066 Paintball operates by prior booking for weekends only – if you would like to discuss a date then please contact us on the number above.
We typically require 2 weeks notice for bookings but will try and be as flexible as possible with any last minute enquiries.
Our minimum age to play at 1066 Paintball is 10 years attained. You must be reasonably fit & healthy (and preferably of sound mind!). You must be able to listen to and follow instructions. Under 16’s must provide written permission from a parent or guardian prior to play.
You should arrive and be ready to start at 9am on Saturdays and 10am on Sundays – there will be a 1066 Paintball Marshall located at the main gate to direct you to the car park area.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted and asked to read our Disclaimer Form prior to signing in.
Once you have read and signed the necessary documents, you will be kitted out with a facemask to protect your face and a set of camo overalls to protect your clothing (we suggest you wear something comfortable and loose fitting, and good sensible footwear…not yer best new trainers as it can get muddy!)
You are welcome to complimentary tea or coffee while we get everybody signed in and kitted out.
If you would like to start your day at an alternative time, please contact us to discuss this.
Before you are given any toys, you must listen carefully to the Safety Briefing.
Paintball is a physical activity and is not without its risks – 1066 Paintball and its staff, take your personal safety very seriously and will do everything possible to ensure that everybody has a great day out and an enjoyable paintball experience. Please ensure that you help us to do this by knowing our site rules before play is started.
We will go through this on the day, but here is the list so you can familiarise yourself in advance…
2) NO PLAYER MAY FIRE THEIR WEAPON WHEN THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE AREA NOT WEARING EYE PROTECTION
3) NO DELIBERATE HEAD OR FACE SHOTS
4) NO WEAPONS IN SAFE ZONES BEFORE SOCKS ON/MAG OUT/CHAMBER CLEARED
5) NO CLIMBING TREES
6) NO DAMAGING PROPS
7) NO PHYSICAL CONTACT
8) NO SHOOTING AT ANY PLAYER WITH THEIR ARMS RAISED
9) NO BLIND FIRING
10) NO SHOOTING WILDLIFE
11) NO ALCOHOL OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ON SITE
12) ONLY ONSITE AMMO/BIO IS PERMITTED
13) SURRENDER RULE APPLIES
14) IF YOU GET SHOT, TAKE THE HIT, CHEATERS WILL FACE A FIRING SQUAD
15) ANYBODY CAUGHT OUT OF BOUNDS WILL FACE A FIRING SQUAD
16) ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE MARSHALLS AND FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS
17) NEVER PUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN REGULATION AMMO IN YOUR WEAPON
18) BEWARE OF HIDDEN HAZARDS
19) IF YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE, RAISE BOTH ARMS AND CALL FOR A MARSHALL
20) IF YOU HEAR THE MARSHALLS WHISTLE/AIRHORN…FINGERS OFF TRIGGERS…GUNS DOWN
21) NEVER SHOOT THE MARSHALLS…ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT
Anybody that breaks these rules will be given a site warning (yellow card). Upon a second offence, the player will be told to leave the site immediately (red card).
After the safety briefing you will be equipped with your weapon and taken for a quick practice on the firing range before travelling to the first of your battlezones.
We aim to stop for lunch around 12.00 – 12.30 for approx 30 minutes, then straight back to it!
Then you go home and triumphantly show off your battlescars and impress your friends with tales of your heroism!